Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) Examination, 2010
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold on Sunday, the 27/03/2011 an open compettitive examination for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD, MES etc. and Junior Engineer (Civil) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-.
- Vacancies : No. of vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Elect) will be determined in due course.
- Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 31/01/2011. Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Delhi, Jaipur, Dehradun : Regional Director (NR), SSC, 5th Floor, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi-110504
- Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Rajmundry, Guntur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Pondicherry, Tirunevelli : Regional Director (SR), SSC, E.V.K. Sampath College Raod, Chennai-600006
- Kolkata, Port Blair, Gangatok, Jalpaiguri, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, Ranchi : Regional Director (ER), SSC, 5, Esplanade Row West, Old Assembly Building, Ground Floor, Kolkata-700001
- Mumbai, Nagpur, Panji, Ahmedabad : Regional Director (WR), SSC, Army & Navy Building, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, Old CGO Complex, 101, M.K. Road, Mumbai-400020
- Allahabad, Patna, Lucknow: Regional Director (CR), SSC, 8-AB, Beli Raod, Allahabad-211002
- Guwahati (Dispur), Itanagar, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima & Agartala : Regional Director (NER), SSC, Rukmini Nagar, P.O. Assam, Sachivalaya, Guwahati-781006
- Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi : Regional Director (KKR), SSC, 1st Floor, 2nd Block, 'E' Wing, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034
- Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Indore, Jabalpur : Dy. Director (MPR), SSC, 'Nishant Villa', F.Jalvihar Colony, Raipur-492001
- Chandigarh, Shimla, Jammu, Srinagar: Dy. Director (NWR), SSC, Block No.3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017
For further details, please view http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/JE_Notice-2011.pdf, application form is available at http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/JE_FORM_2011.pdf and view syllabus at http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/Syllabus_JE.pdf